- Your privacy is important to us. Our policy respects your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, Excellencia infinitum school, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information that is required to provide you with uninterrupted quality service. All such information is collected by fair and lawful means, with your full knowledge and consent. We also apprise you of the mode of collection and application of such collected information.
- All such collected information is retained for as long as essential to deliver you with exceptional quality services. The collected data is protected using commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- No personal identity information is shared either publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- The Excellencia Infinitum School website may link to external sites that are not owned or operated by us and ergo have no control over the practices of such sites. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You may refuse our request to collect or use your personal information, but that may impact the delivery of some or all of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be construed as acceptance of our practices on privacy and usage of personal information. Should you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- This policy is effective as of 1 January 2021.